SNACKPERKS LOS CHEETAHS TICKET SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SNACKPERKS TICKET SWEEPSTAKES (“SWEEPSTAKES”), PARTICIPANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENT OF 50 UNITED STATES AND D.C. 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER WHO ENTER FROM WITHIN THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of any of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. The following persons are not eligible to participate: Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Frito-Lay, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, participating retailers, sales representatives, distributors, web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step” an their respective spouse) and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes).
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) Central Time (“CT”) on September 27, 2016, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on
October 2, 2016 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s time clock is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
3. TO ENTER: Visit www.fritolaysnackperks.com (“Website”) during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the online instructions on the page to complete and submit an online entry. Limit one (1) entry per day per person/email address. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) CT and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. CT. No other forms of entry are valid. All Entries must be received and recorded during Sweepstakes Period. Entrants must have a valid email address.
4. DRAWING/ODDS: Winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about
October 3, 2016, from among all eligible entries received by an independent judging organization (“Judges”) whose decisions shall be final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
5. PRIZE DETAILS: Prizes (32 Tickets to Mexican National Team Game): Nashville Game: 8 winners will receive 4 tickets each to the Mexican National Team soccer game on October 8, 2016 in Nashville, TN featuring the Los Cheetahs. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Prize: $160. PRIZE IS LIMITED TO LOS CHEETAHS TICKETS IN SPECIFIED CITY ONLY, AND TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM THE GAME, PARKING, MEALS, GRATUITIES AND ALL OTHER EXPENSES NOT SPECIFIED IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH WINNER.
Winners must accept Prize as stated, or Prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Total ARV of all prizes: $1,280. Limit one (1) prize per person/household.
The Prize to all games are subject in all respect to the terms and conditions set forth on the tickets and any requirements of the facility hosting the games. Seat locations (if applicable) will be determined by Sponsor.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Promotion Parties resulting from entrant’s participation in or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the Sweepstakes. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor or the Promotion Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction, including, without limitation, those arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes: Hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic or Internet connectivity or other online or network communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of the Web Site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or Web Site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Web Site. Use of Web Site is at user’s own risk. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user’s or any other person’s computer equipment resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes. In the event of an identity dispute, entry will be considered made by the registered owner of the email address used for entry at the time of entry. “Registered owner” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. All Entries are the sole property of the Sponsor, and will not be acknowledged or returned.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants (or their parent or legal guardian if an eligible minor) (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor and by the decisions of Sponsor; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules; (c) agree to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations; and (d) agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liabilities, claims, injury damages, losses of any kind to persons or property arising out of or relating to, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in Sweepstakes, acceptance, possession, and/or the use, misuse or redemption of the Prizes, and for any claim including claims based on defamation, publicity rights, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property related cause of action. By accepting a prize, winner (and winner’s parent or legal guardian if winner is an eligible minor) (a) grant (and agree to confirm grant in writing promptly upon request) to Sponsor and those acting under Sponsor’s authority the right to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements and biographical information, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including the Internet without review, notification or approval, and additional compensation, unless prohibited by law; (b) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.. Sponsor is not liable in the event that any portion of the Sweepstakes is canceled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control (a “Force Majeure Event”).
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified by email and will be required to respond to the email within forty-eight (48) hours indicating whether he/she accepts the Prize. If no response is received within such time allotted, an alternate winner will be randomly selected. Sponsor is not responsible for any change in entrant’s email, mailing address and/or telephone number. If attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, if winner cannot be verified or if winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Winners may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, Publicity Release within seven (7) days of notification by email or mail. Any alternate winner selected will also be required to adhere to the time periods stated herein. If attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, if any required documents are not returned and received by Sponsor within the required number of days, if winner cannot be verified, or if winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting. Prizes won by an eligible entrant who is a minor in his/her state of residence will be awarded to minor’s parent or legal guardian who must sign and return all required documents.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Winners are solely responsible for any taxes on the prize and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize they receive (regardless of whether it, in whole or in part, are used), if any, and, if the actual value of a Prize is over $600, an IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of winner for the actual value of the Prize awarded. No cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. No transfer of prize is permitted. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If the prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is responsible or who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will randomly award the prizes among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. Participants may not register with multiple email addresses nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to register multiple times or as multiple registrants. Any Participant who attempts to enter with multiple email addresses under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to register/play multiple times will be disqualified and forfeits any and all prizes won, in Sponsor’s discretion. This Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the state of Texas, and all claims must be resolved in the federal or state courts located in Collin or Dallas counties, Texas.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER VANDALIZE THIS WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by November 1, 2016 to: SnackPerks Ticket Sweepstakes Winners’ List, 7701 Legacy Drive, Mail Stop 1A-70, Plano, Texas 75024-4099.
11. SPONSOR: Frito-Lay, Inc., 7701 Legacy Drive, Plano, Texas 75024-4099.
All snack-related trademarks are owned by Frito-Lay North America, Inc. © 2016.